Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Armageddon - Board game illustrations

Hello everyone,

a selection of illustrations from one of my recent projects.
The board game "Armageddon", published by Queen Games.

Painting post apocalyptic buildings, maps and items is a rare topic, so this was a lot of fun and a challenge as well, as I usually work more in a comic and lineart heavy stile.

Check out the game, share and like if you want.


Headquarter - Completed construction

Kitchen tent

The garden

The bar

Communication tent

Basic watchtower

Construction yard

Firefighters

The chruch of the merciful Bob

The church of the vengeful Bob

Trading outpost

Living area

Relics

More relics

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .ร้าน board game

    ReplyDelete